What We’re Doing
The Cooper Family will build 73 new homes in a bare-land strata development; known as Catalpa Community.
$10,000.00 from the sale of every home shall go into the Foundation.
The spectacular homes will be built in the Kamloops area. Buyers of each home will know the proceeds of their purchase will be used for impactful community projects such as the Foundation’s 2020 initiative; the Search, Recovery and Detection K9s of BC aka SRD K9s of BC facility.
73 local businesses donate surprise gifts:
- Upon home occupancy, sealed envelopes presented to new home owner by Cooper Family Foundation Director;
- Home owner selects an envelope;
- Value of gift noted;
- Cooper Family will match the gift value; those dollars will be donated to the Cooper Family Foundation; earmarked for the the Search, Recovery and Detection K9s of BC aka SRD K9s of BC.
View 2019 Wings Above Kamloops Houses
- 5 House Designs
- 73 entry level homes
- PHASE 1 Lots; 2833sq. ft. – 5752sq. ft.
- Brocklehurst neighborhood
- Kamloops, B.C.
- Rancher (2 options), Single Family Two Storey (2 options), Duplex
- Fully Finished 1072sq. ft. – 1790sq. ft.
- 2 – 3 bedrooms, 2 – 2 ½ bathrooms, daylight patios, single – double garages
What We’ve Done
2018 Wings Above Kamloops House
- 3,840 sq. ft. Fully Finished Rancher Style Home
- 962 sq. ft. Fully Finished 2-bedroom Legal Suite
- Fully Furnished & Landscaped Beautiful Views of North and South Valleys
- Backing Onto Green Space in Desirable Edinburgh Heights
- 4-Bedroom, 2 ½-Bathroom
- Luxurious Master Ensuite and Walk-in Closet
- Custom Excel Industries Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Custom Lighting by The Lampost
- Custom Hunter Douglas Blinds with Blackouts
- Custom Closets by Imagine the Room
- Dimplex Fireplace
- Main Home (legal suite excl.)
- Furnished Beautifully by Portfolio Interiors
- Custom Landscape by Art Knapp